Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh it is going to be one of those days?

   I certainly hope not. Today was my DH's first day back at work after his leave of absence while I was i the hospital. For some reason I cannot fathom, I have slept most of the last 48 hours and did -not- want to wake up again this morning. When I did get up and get the kids situated, it was an immediate fuss-fest. We are trying to break Aleksey of his poptart habit. Have you ever tried breaking the habit of a ritually ingrained kid? I don't suggest it.
   Somehow, I have to wake up enough to get the living room cleaned up enough for the early head start teacher and get real clothing (read: not pajamas) on the kids (even though I don't feel like getting dressed either) and then run through a whole ton of phone calls and errands. Shoot me?

1 comment: