Friday, January 7, 2011

Once again it's been a while

   However, I feel that things have gotten stable enough to really say that they are getting -better-. I spent only a few more days in the hospital right before new years and then returned home. My AV graft is working beautifully and I am feeling better and stronger all the time. New Years eve for me heralded in a new perspective for me and a chance at living a life again.
   My DH was told when he returned after the holidays that he would be a permanent solution to their problems so any concern we had about weather or not we needed to be looking for a new position for him this year are gone. What a friggin relief that is! It has been since the beginning of our relationship back in 07 that He was laid off from work and had not had a long term position since then. It's been going from one temp assignment to the next, one seasonal job to the next. It was making us both very crazy. Knowing now that he is somewhere that he is needed and also that it is some place that he truly -enjoys- for a chance is making us both feel much more stable.
   I also have made a change. I've gone back to school. After a vision a dear friend had about my becoming a private investigator. I've taken it a step further and have enrolled at Kaplan University downtown for criminal justice. I'm having an amazing time, it seems like this is exactly what I am supposed to be doing. My mind feels stretched and used and I am more peaceful than I have been in forever.
   Amazingly enough the housework is still getting done and dinner is on the table. I'm not feeling rushed or over worked in any way.

~THank You, G-d for bringing me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment